- Clothing & Accessories (sections 2-6, 10-26)
- Handicrafts (sections 8-11)
- Ceramics (sections 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 25)
- Furniture and Home Decoration (sections 1,3,4,7,8)
- Food and Beverage (sections 2, 3, 4, 23, 24, 26, 27)
- Plants and Gardening tools (sections 3, 4)
- Art and Gallery (section 7)
- Pets and Pet Accessories (sections 8, 9, 11, 13)
- Books (sections 1, 27)
- Antiques and Collectibles (sections 1, 26)
- Miscellaneous and Used Clothing (sections 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 22, 25, 26)
The stores around the outside road can be a little more pricey, and throughout the day the day while the market is pack with tourists and all the Thai’s are hiding in the shade prices are a little higher, as soon as the sun sets, swarms of Thai’s arrive and a lot of ridiculously cheap shops pop up. The price difference can be huge, after sunset there are normally at least a couple of 99 baht shirt and dress shops about!
Another tip is, if you see something you love buy it then and there, you’ll never find it again if you dont! Remember to bargain hard, you can often get things for less than quarter of the original price stated so dont be afraid to go low with your first offer. However, if something has the price written somewhere on a sign or label somewhere it is normally non negotiable unless you are buying a fare few items!