- Your passport (with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages)
- An application form, found here. Completed online and then printed (The tracking code only lasts 48 hours so fill in and print the form the day before you intend to go to apply)
- A Passport from a different country form found here, completed in black ink.
- Photocopy of your passport picture/info page x2
- Passport photos measuring 2 by 2 inches x2 (Not standard passport size)
- A print out of your pre booked flight tickets (newly required as of 2013)…
1 Glass Haus Building
15th Floor, Room No 1503
Sukhumvit 25, Sukhumvit Road,
Wattana Bangkok 10110.You can take the BTS sky train to Nana station and its just a few minutes walk from there.
Opening times of the Indian Visa Office Bangkok?
The Indian Visa Office is open to apply between 8am-2pm and is open for collection of visas between 2pm-5pm.
When at the Visa office, queue up to have your documents checked and as long as you have all the correct documents you’ll be given a ticket and ushered into a room to hand in your visa application. If you have any documents missing or incorrect you must return to the back of the queue and start the process again. Its worth noting you are also required to have the address of the hotel you will be staying at, and if you have proof of booking already this will speed up the process.
Visas for foreign nationals in Thailand, take a minimum of 6 days and a maximum of 8 days. You will be emailed a tracking number for your application, but the regular link on Ivac-th.com is broken so follow the link on the left hand side of their home page or click here.