So here’s the top 5 things i find myself missing while i’m away:
1. Food: Lets face it if I didn’t include food as a whole category here this would just be a list of 5 foods!! So top ones i miss are: Cheese, Roast dinners, Bread, slow cooked meals! Most of these you can get in Thailand but they are normally poor quality, hard to find and expensive!
2. Duvet: I love the heat in Thailand, but at night there’s nothing as comfy as getting into bed with a huge fluffy quilt.
3. Obviously all my family and friends and dog: I’m really close with my family and I have a really good group of friends back home that I miss, most of whom I’ve known since I was about 4, luckily for me one of my best mates has moved out to Thailand so now I have one less person to miss!!
4. TV: Yup, that’s pretty sad but I miss being able to turn on the tv and watch crap without having to decide what i want to watch, does that make sense?!
5. Baking: Ovens aren’t common in Thailand, we have a lil toaster oven but its tiny and not very good a keeping a level temp, we also have none of the utensils etc i’m used to using (i.e i end up mixing cake batter in a saucepan with a fork!!) got some fancy new utensils for christmas this year though so im excited to put them into action! In comparison when I come home I get to use my parents kitchen which is fully equipt with every kind of kitchen gadget under the sun!!
What do you miss the most about home? Leave your comments below!