1. The Eiffel Tower – Obvious I know, but you can’t visit Paris without at least seeing the Eiffel Tower, better still you should climb it! The view from the top of the 1,040 feet high tower is amazing and well worth a visit as is taking a step back and wandering around the neighbouring area to see the tower from a different perspective! You can buy your tickets in advance to save queuing on the day!
2. The Louvre – Another iconic landmark in Paris, the pyramid entrance is perhaps the most famous part of the building. Filled inside with hundreds of pieces of art you could easily spend all day here, so make sure you allow enough time when planning your trip!
3. Wander the streets – Part of the reason I love Paris is that just wandering the streets feels like an experience, you can easily walk for hours stopping in cafes and shops as and when. After a long day of walking you’ll want to relax so make sure you’ve booked the perfect hotel with Venere.com.
4. Arc de Triomphe – Another massively famous landmark, you simply can’t visit Paris without spending some time gazing at this monument. The Arc was built to celebrate napoleons many victories and contains the tomb of a French solider and is inscribed with the names of the fallen.
5. The River Seine – Walk alongside the Seine river, you can stop off a the man made beach Paris Plage (although note you cannot actually swim here!) or go for a swim alongside the river in the Piscine Josephine Baker, there are also lots of eateries and restaurants where you can stop for lunch alongside the river front.